In connection with the entry into force of the new EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 from 25 May 2018 throughout the European Union, including in Poland on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 p.1) so called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) - we undertake to respect your right to privacy on the Internet and to make every effort to properly secure all data made available ("Personal Data"). At the same time, we would like to emphasize that the website www.jwc.pl can be browsed without providing your personal data.
1. The administrators of your personal data are entities from the J.W. Construction Holding S.A. Capital Group, which includes J.W. Construction Holding S.A. with its registered office in Ząbki and all entities related to it and dependent on it personally, as well as in terms of capital, directly or through other entities, as well as other entities with which we cooperate, for example, in the scope of providing services. J.W. Construction Holding S.A. with its registered office in Ząbki, 326 Radzymińska Street, is entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw under KRS number 0000028142, NIP 1250028307, with the share capital paid in full in the amount of 17,771,888.60 PLN. The structure of the Holding is also composed of the following companies:
- Towarzystwo Budownictwa Społecznego "Marki" Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (01-234) 31/10 Kasprzata St.
- Yakor House Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in : 35421, Krasnodar Krasnodarski, Sochi, Jakornaja Szcziel estate, 34 Glavnaya Street (Russia),
- J.W. Construction Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.,
- Dana Invest Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.,
- Varsovia Apartamenty Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.,
- Berensona Invest Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.,
- Bliska Wola 4 Sp. z o.o. 1SK with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.,
- Bliska Wola 4 Sp. z o.o. 2SK with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.,
- Wola Invest Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.,
- Bliska Wola 4 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.,
- Hanza Invest S.A. with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), 326 Radzymińska St.
2. Feel free to contact us
at: 22 771 75 55
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing at: J.W. Construction Holding S.A. 326 Radzymińska St., 05-091 Ząbki At the registered office of J.W. Construction Holding S.A., 326 Radzymińska St., 05-091 Ząbki
3. We undertake to take appropriate measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or disclosure to third parties. We would like to inform you that the databases of the service provider are protected against access by third parties. The person responsible for personal data protection in the J.W. Construction Holding S.A. Capital Group is a designated Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted directly at: email@example.com In writing at: J.W. Construction Holding S.A. 326 Radzymińska St., 05-091 Ząbki with a note "Data Protection Officer" In case of any doubts related to the processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact the Data Protection Officer.
4. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- Conclusion and performance of contract(s), including the provision of transaction handling, troubleshooting and fulfilment of your requests that you address to us - because processing is necessary for the conclusion and performance of contract(s) (Art. 6.1.b GDPR) - until the performance, termination or expiry of the contract, with the proviso that sometimes these data may also be processed after performance or expiry of the contract, but only until the end of the statute of limitations on claims and punishable acts or if this is permitted or required by applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical, billing purposes,
- Provision of services by electronic means and transmission of commercial information - on the basis of your consent until its withdrawal (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in connection with Article 10(2) of the Act on provision of services by electronic means),
- Direct marketing of products or services, including making contact, presenting an offer, satisfaction surveys, conducting measurements and analyses, including profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile for products and services that you may be interested in), storing data in cookies and collecting data from websites and mobile applications - on the basis of your consent until its withdrawal (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in connection with Article 172 Telecommunications Law),
- Fulfillment of our legal obligations under EU or Polish law (e.g. towards the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, tax offices) - due to the fact that processing is necessary to fulfil the legal requirements to which we are subject until the expiry of the data retention obligations arising from the provisions of law (Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR),
- Ensuring the handling of payment services, ensuring the security of services we provide and the protection of property (monitoring data), handling of your requests forwarded, e.g. to the customer. by means of a contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract, debt collection, court, administrative and mediation proceedings, storage of data for archival purposes and ensuring accountability (fulfilment of obligations arising from the provisions of law) - due to the fact that processing is necessary to fulfil our legitimate interest, such as handling your requests, the possibility to determine, assert or defend against claims, archiving data until the time when claims under the contract(s) or claims related to the processing of personal data expire or until you raise objections. Monitoring data shall be kept for a period of up to 1 month from the date of their registration (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
5. The recipients of your data may be the following entities:
a.) J.W. Construction Holding S.A. Capital Group companies,
b.) Entities authorised under applicable law, e.g. courts and state authorities,
c.) Companies providing services, with which we cooperate, such as: IT, marketing, advertising, accounting and finance, auditing and control, legal, real estate agents, repair and construction companies, and others - such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the administrator and exclusively in accordance with the administrator's instructions.
6. You are entitled to the following rights:
Access the content of your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data, Changes to the data (corrections, additions, updates), Withdrawal of consent at any time in cases of processing on the basis of prior consent, Restrictions on processing at any time, due to a specific situation, unless processing is required by law, Objection to the processing of personal data where the processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest, or for statistical purposes and the objection is justified by a specific situation, Request for deletion of data, Transfer of personal data, i.e. to receive these personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer these personal data to another administrator, In order to exercise the above rights, please contact J.W. Construction Holding S.A. or the Data Protection Officer in the manner described in point 2 or 3. Submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection, that is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (2 Stawki St., 00-193 Warsaw)
7. The provision of data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract(s).
8. The website collects automatically only information contained in cookies. The Website Administrator informs that Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end-user's device of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the enduser's device and a unique number. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device and to display the Website accordingly, adjusted to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the websites, which allows for improving their structure and content;
- maintenance of the user's website session; Within the Website, the following types of cookies are used:
- "essential" cookie files, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookie files used for services requiring authentication on the Website; cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the scope of authentication on the Website
- " performance" cookie files, enabling collection of information on the manner of using the Website;
- Functional" cookies, enabling the User to "remember" the settings selected by the User and personalize the User interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc. The User can also use the "functional" cookies, which allow the User to "remember" the settings and personalization of the User interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc;
9. Other technologies
The Administrator hereby informs the User that it uses the following technologies which follow the actions taken by the User when using the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel - to manage advertisements on Facebook and carry out remarketing activities,
- Google Analytics tracking code - to analyze the Website statistics,
- Google AdWords conversion code - to manage advertisements in the AdWords and AdSense network and carry out remarekting activities.
10. Server logs
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query sent to the server is saved in the server logs. The logs include the User's IP address, date and time of the server, information about the web browser and operating system of the User. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Server logs are only supportive material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.